Wednesday, July 9, 2008

AFK??

I work all day on Mondays while Q stays home with the kids. This past Monday I came in, and Q started to stand up and asked if he could "go AF..." and then realized he was going to say "AFK." I just lost it, and couldn't stop laughing! Since when does a husband ask his wife if he can go "AFK" rather than "I need to leave the house for a bit because the kids are driving me insane and my friend has something I want to borrow"??

Hehe - I think Q plays too many computer games!

5 comments:

Q said...

She lies.

Q said...

Maybe soon I will have my iPhone and then I could logically contend that I was going to go afk anywhere...anytime... in anyplace...

Toki said...

Did you LOL at him and then OMG him?

Lirri said...

He had me laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants. Sad, but true.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your website
I made with photoshop backgrounds for myspace or youtube and more
my backgrounds: www.igset.com
take care and thank you again!