Friday, July 13, 2007

"Due to insufficient information...

... we will no longer be communicating with you on the blog we deleted." Ok that wasn't quite what Blogger help said, but the nutshell version is so much more crass: FUCK YOU, Lirri. So, I now have a many hour date with my computer, recreating my blog so that the kids will still have those funny stories. My memory is not the strongest, and therefore I have to write stuff down (although I still can't look at cheesecake without remembering the easter I spent with Toki and Fizzie). I will be recreating the other blog, but I think it will wait a while longer, on the off chance Blogger help decides to be helpful. Until then, you'll just have to imagine what the kids look like. Hint: Gretchen looks almost exactly like Quin did at 3 months!

It's been a wonderful month.

2 comments:

Q said...

Moral of the story.

Blogger support is useless.

Toki said...

This is fantastic customer service.

I guess their motto is - hey it's free, so piss off.