Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Toki's tag

My roommate and I once: shared a boyfriend. An interesting experience I don't recommend!

Never in my life: have I tried drugs. (One of the few places I'm innocent!)

High school was:
Interesting. I was a band geek to the core, and was even a squad leader for our marching band!

When I'm nervous:
I talk more or am quiet, depending on the situation. With friends, I talk more, with strangers, I am more quiet.

My hair:
Is mouse brown. It matches my shit-colored eyes.

When I was 5:
I liked to pick fights and my older sister had to rescue me.

When I turn my head left:
I see the kitchen.

I should be:
Working.

By this time next year:
I will have a 3-year old and a 1-year old. I also hope to have found my sanity!!

My favorite aunt is:
My mom's sister, Wendy

I have a hard time understanding:
Why people do unethical things like cheating.

You know I like you if:
I tease you.

My ideal breakfast is:
Coffee cake, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, and orange juice!

If you visit my home town:
you'll be in the capitol of Washington.

If you spend the night at my house:
you'll be sleeping on the couch!

My favorite blonde is:
I have no idea.

My favorite brunette is:
Robin Williams.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds:
is horses. I'm a romantic at heart!

I shouldn't have been:
frustrated with Quin earlier.

Last night I:
woke up every two hours between 3am and 9am to feed Gretchen.

A better name for me would be:
something without hard sounds.

If I could have any car, it would be:
my Honda Prius.

3 comments:

Toki said...

This is a nice, pink blog!

It needs some Quin pics though, Lirri!

Nubcakes said...

Bleh! No more children/alien pics! This is a non-family friendly blog. More boobs please...

Lirri said...

Actually, Fizzie is correct: this isn't the family blog, so I probably won't be posting any kid pics on it. However, if Blogger won't restore my other blog, I'll start a new family blog. I just don't want to have to go through the process again!!!!!