Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The goodie package arrived!!

Fortunately for me, big Q came home at lunch to pick up the car. I don't think I could have waited for him to come home to open it up. The first thing that I noticed was that the package had a dent. The second thing I noticed was the big "FRAGILE" on the side - the same side as the dent. Oops. Fortunately, nothing was broken.

Toki put a condition on the goodie package: I have to say what I did/do with the items. (I like your personal stamp on the back of the card!) Here's what was inside:
The shrimp crackers and Badtz Maru cell phone case are for big Q (according the the card I have to share *pouts*). We'll have to wait for Q to say what he did with them.

The cards and bracelet are beautiful! You are truly a talented person, Toki! I am thinking I may try to find a frame to hold my favorite cards. The rest will be used on presents. The bracelet, obviously, will be worn - after G gets a little bigger and doesn't try to eat everything.

The notebook is very cute - I may put it in my purse to write down odd thoughts that need to be written down (like "bring pediatrician's baby's present to G's 12 month appointment").

I think the mini clothes pins will be put to work at my desk - when we get around to moving downstairs, that is.

The book mark will be used to mark my place in a book.

The cookies are delicious! I have promised little Q that he can have some - if he eats his lunch. Do you really want me to say more?

And the Cadbury Creme egg? All MINE!!! I don't like sharing those, and since it's my goodie package - I'M NOT SHARING!!

THANKS TOKI!!

3 comments:

Toki said...

Yay!

Sometimes I think putting "fragile" on the box is like an open invitation for postal workers to smash the crap out of it.

Oh well.

I didn't think you'd like the shrimp chips, Lirri, or I wouldn't have said they were for Q only.

happybaker said...

Don't be hatin' on the number of cookies I got. :)

Although it looks like we both got equal amounts.
On the upside for me though...I didn't have to share. No instructions came with mine. YAY!

Q said...

I have no idea what to do with a Badtz Maru cell phone case, since I don't have a cell phone or a penguin to put in it.